Every so often I actually do a real time post. When circumstances dictate I can come right in and write without upsetting the dynamic of my Blog as I have most of my material written 90 days in advance. This gives me great power in addressing an issue as it arises.
Adrienne Smith’s Sunshine Award
The issue in question is Adrienne Smith’s “Sunshine Award”. As I understand it, the “Sunshine Award” is a rolling award for the best that the Internet has to offer in regards to the Bloggers out there. Whomever gets nominated also gets to carry on the list. It also comes with a series of rules. 1.) Thank the person(s) who gave you the award. 2.) Answer 10 questions. 3.) Pass the award on to 10-12ish deserving bloggers.
The Love Is In The List
The Internet ( Father Google ) loves lists. Usually power-packed information that can be consumed easily by the reader. As we move forward into the future, the Internet will become more and more inter-active. Meaning that the information that you see listed on Google will be real-time. That indeed is what will hold down the number one spots in Google …….. current real-time inter-active condensed information.
So without further ado …….. I’d like to thank “Adrienne Smith” for my being at the top of her “Sunshine Award” list. As for the 10 questions well …… here goes:
My List As I Live It:
1. Favorite colors – Gray; Blue; Brown.
2. Favorite animals – Black Bear and Grey Wolves.
3. Favorite number – 12. I always like things being even and I’ve been told things are cheaper by the dozen.
4. Favorite drinks – Coca Cola! Ice Tea.
5. Facebook or Twitter – Twitter … it’s real-time.
6. My passion – Wilderness and The Multiverse.
7. Giving or receiving gifts – Both.
8. Favorite day – Saturday, time to think and reset for the next week.
9. Favorite flower – Nightblooming Cereus.
10. Favorite food – Hamburgers and French Fries.
Now for the 10 deserving Bloggers:
1. Adrienne Smith: Top Blogger On The Internet Today.
2. Frank Kern: Not really a Blogger, however he gets it!
3. Seth Godin: This guy can really write and bring home the point in a paragraph or less. How cool is that?
4. Barry Wells: Unique subjects covered with insight.
5. Alex Whalley: Covers SEO subjects and products.
6. SEOmoz: Thank Goodness!
7. Michael Dunlop: Straight forward and easy to understand.
8. John Chow: The Power Blogger That I Follow.
9. Yaro Starak: Australian Internet Business Entrepreneur.
10. David Risley: Down to earth, tells it like it is Blogger.