Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Bloggers Recession – Special Feature

Recession In The Newspapers

I’m trying to recover from a fall as all who follow know. In the mean time I have some decisions to make come the first of the month to try to get this Blog back on track for the newbies, which this Blog is aimed at. But for the next week, I continue to knock around the edges of the Blogosphere and offer scattered thoughts. Trust me I’d love to work. I just don’t feel up to it at the moment.

When thinking about the current economic climate that the Blogger must survive and even thrive in, well ……. it’s not really a beginners subject. It really should be over at Blogging Extreme.com, however I just have no material to go with here at Bloggers Market, so I will post here.

I got to thinking last night about all the Bloggers I know and whether they have any earnings to show for their efforts. Especially within the “Make Money Blogging” niche. I’ll have to admit that I’m a hard case at the moment and while I do make a living Online, it’s not a good one by any stretch of the imagination and I don’t make it Blogging. My problem is that my Blogging gets in the way. I do love it so!

I see a lot of good intentioned Bloggers who are in the Blogging niche trying to break through and it leaves me wondering. With broken code and scattered thoughts, I have to wonder what they are doing and why are they doing it.

I actually know what it is that I am doing here. I have a great deal of experience with computers and was making money with computers before I got into Blogging. So for me I was going to take this niche by storm. You want to know about Blogging and the Internet, see me!!! I am in fact a Pro-Blogger in the truest sense of the word. Wrong!

After 18 months I’m broken. How can this be. I’ll admit that I have things that I need to learn, but I get it. I truly do. There is nothing I can’t do when it comes to Blogging. I could use some help in SEO and I could use some pointers in marketing, but I adapt fast, real fast. I can be slow to institute change though.

Bottom Line: I make no money despite 18 Blogs. Not good! But how about the others. I know some killer Blogs that can’t possibly be making any money.

Slowly but surely the truth is coming out, as the really good Bloggers are coming out and admitting that earning any kind of sustainable income is a bitch, despite a smokin’ hot Blog.

It’s a fact that 97 percent of the population live on something like $30,000.00 or less a year and you can bet that figure is the same Online as off. That leaves only about 3 percent of all Blogs that make any kind of good income. I understand that my figures my be a bit foggy when it comes to the Internet. But despite anything I’m not making $30,000.00 Online. What’s up with that?

That means that 97 percent of all the positive …… you can make big money Online claims, are a joke! Worse yet, the ones who are saying it aren’t making any money either. Man, what a system.

With the current recession there are just not enough people coming into the Internet who are willing to part with a few dollars either out of fear or lack. The money is just not there.

Like I said at the beginning I’m a hard case. I’m here to stay, in the final analysis (at least in my case) I have no where else to go. I’m just not sure whether I’m going to be Blogging or repairing computers. As for the rest of you ………. Good Luck, you’re going to need it!

I, for the most part try to re-frame from the political side of things and try to keep my views to myself. I try to stay on point here at Bloggers Market when it comes to “Learn How To Make Money Blogging”. After all, people do make money Online and you need to know how to do the tech stuff before you can begin profiting. This is indeed what I try to accomplish here at Bloggers Market.

I now turn this debate over to you. I would love to here from each of you in the comments section, if for no other reason than to gather some inspiration for the coming months ahead while we all deal with this Bloggers Recession.

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m off to deal with the Twitter mess created by the 17-year-old Australian kid that now directs my marketing efforts to Japanese porn sites. Jez …….. if things weren’t tough enough for a Blogger!

Speak Your Mind

*

CommentLuv badge